Bed and Breakfast in Hutchinson
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured B&B in Hutchinson
Other property types in Hutchinson
Reviewed on Oct 12, 2020
Fairfield Inn & Suites Hutchinson
Reviewed on Dec 13, 2020
Holiday Inn Express Hutchinson
Reviewed on Sep 25, 2020
Why Stay at B&B in Hutchinson?
Whether you're on a family vacation and want a small, cozy place to stay, or you're traveling solo and looking to chat with the local owner, B&Bs can be a great choice. There are 15 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding Hutchinson area.
If your goal is to get away from the noise and crowds in Hutchinson, picking a B&B out of town can be a great way to get some rest and relaxation on your getaway. When you want to explore the surroundings in Hutchinson, Kansas Cosmophere and Underground Salt Museum are a few notable museums worth checking out.
Below is the most popular B&B that Expedia travelers like in Hutchinson:
Budget Host Hutchinson: 2.5 stars
- Full breakfast
- Seasonal outdoor pool
How to Pack for the Weather in Hutchinson
If you're trying to figure out the optimal time to travel to Hutchinson, we've collected some weather information to help you plan your getaway:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- Average rainfall is 30.63 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 62° F and nighttime temperatures average 19° F
- April-June: 91° F is the daytime average and 36° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 92° F and nighttime averages are around 49° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 75° F during the day and 19° F at night
Sightseeing in and Around HutchinsonTravelers enjoy Hutchinson for its coffeehouses and festivals. If you'd like to see some of the area's cultural attractions, Kansas Cosmophere and Underground Salt Museum are some worthy spots to check out during your visit.
Travelers also enjoy Hutchinson for its:
Transportation Options in And Around Hutchinson
Fly into Wichita, KS (ICT-Wichita Dwight D. Eisenhower National), which is located 39 mi (62.7 km) away from the heart of the city. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.