Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Dec 29, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors to Hutchinson are sure to enjoy the festivals, coffeehouses, and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its shopping.
- There are 19 hotels and other accommodations in Hutchinson
- The closest major airport is in Wichita, KS (ICT-Wichita Dwight D. Eisenhower National), 39 mi (62.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Hutchinson
The city is well known for its festivals and cultural venues like Kansas Cosmophere and Underground Salt Museum. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Hutchinson Mall is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Kansas State Fair Grounds and Sterling Park.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 19 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Hutchinson. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express Hutchinson - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Hutchinson - Our customers like the pool and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Comfort Inn & Suites - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Getting Around Hutchinson
To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at Hutchinson Station. Hutchinson might not have very many public transit options so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Hutchinson
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 19°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 36°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 92°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 75°F and nighttime averages of 19°F
- Hutchinson gets about 30.63 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 20°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Hutchinson?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Hutchinson, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Hutchinson?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Hutchinson?
What's the best hotel for a family trip to Hutchinson?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Hutchinson?
Where is the best hotel to stay near Sterling College?
What about the best place to stay close to Hutchinson Community College?
Recent reviews of Hutchinson hotels
More trip options
- Hutchinson Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Hutchinson Airports
- Hotels near Popular Hutchinson Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Hutchinson
- More Hotel Options in Hutchinson
- More Popular Hotels in Kansas
- Other Hotels near Hutchinson, Kansas
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends