Those traveling to Ibra are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Ibra
As you plan your visit to Ibra, you might not be able to find accommodations in the heart of the city, but you can choose from 6 hotels and other lodging types in the region. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Desert Nights Camp is 25 mi (40.2 km) from the center of Ibra. This 5-star inn in Bidiya features a restaurant, free parking, and concierge services. Our customers like its helpful staff.
- Sama Al Wasil Desert Camp is 28.1 mi (45.2 km) from central Ibra. This 2.5-star tentalow in Bidiya features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free parking.
- Sands Dream Tourism Camp is located 25.8 mi (41.5 km) from the heart of Ibra. This 2.5-star hotel in Bidiya features free breakfast and free parking.
Dressing for Ibra
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 63°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 105°F, while the average at night is 73°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 103°F with nighttime averages of 80°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 96°F and nighttime averages of 64°F
- Average annual rainfall for Ibra is 3.58 inches
- Usually June and May are the hottest months with an average of 103°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 64°F