Travelers to Iloilo give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés, cathedral, and live music.
- There are 42 hotels and other accommodations in Iloilo
- The closest major airport is in Iloilo (ILO-Iloilo Intl.), 8.8 mi (14.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Bacolod (BCD-New Bacolod - Silay), 31.5 mi (50.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Iloilo
Shopping is a favorite activity, so consider an excursion to SM City Iloilo and Plazuela de Iloilo. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Jaro Cathedral and Iloilo Museum.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 42 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Iloilo. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Aurora 2013 Guest House - This 2.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and quiet location.
- Courtyard by Marriott Iloilo - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Urban Sands Iloilo Hotel - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and bar.
Dressing for Iloilo
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 89°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 75°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 76°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 88°F as the daytime average and 76°F as the nighttime average
- Iloilo gets about 1.97 inches of rain per year
- May and April are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 75°F