Visitors can enjoy all that Indore has to offer including the temples, lakeside setting, and water parks. Tourists can also enjoy the city's gardens, theme park, and monuments.
- There are 114 hotels and other accommodations in Indore
- The closest major airport is in Indore (IDR-Devi Ahilyabai Holkar Intl.), 9 mi (14.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Indore
Notable city landmarks like Khajrana Ganesh Temple and Lal Bagh Palace might be worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Nehru Stadium and Central Museum Indore.
In Indore, you'll find 114 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Radisson Blu Hotel Indore - This 4.5-star hotel features 3 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Ginger Indore - Our customers like the helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Indore Marriott Hotel - This 5-star hotel features 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Indore
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 97°F and the nighttime average to be 51°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 106°F during the day and 66°F at night
- July through September averages 91°F during the day and 68°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 91°F during the day and 50°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Indore is 40.75 inches
- Hottest months are usually May and April with an average temperature of 103°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 51°F