Visitors can enjoy all that Irymple has to offer including its wineries. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals.
- There are 60 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Mildura, VIC (MQL), 5 mi (8.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Irymple
A favorite place to visit in the city is Chateau Mildura. In the area, you'll also find Woodsies Gem Shop and Maze and La Trobe University.
This is a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Orana Motor Inn - This 3.5-star motel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast.
Dressing for Irymple
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 53°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 72°F with nighttime averages of 40°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 88°F and nighttime averages of 47°F
- About 0.47 inches of rain falls on Irymple each year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas June and July are often coldest, averaging 41°F