Visitors can enjoy all that Ismaning has to offer including the breweries, coffeehouses, and festivals. Tourists can also enjoy the city's churches and gardens. Top sights around the area include English Garden, Marienplatz, and Allianz Arena.
- You'll find 575 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Munich
- The closest major airport is in Munich (MUC-Franz Josef Strauss Intl.), 8.8 mi (14.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Ismaning
English Garden, Marienplatz, and Allianz Arena are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find Schleissheim Palace and Chinesischer Turm.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Ismaning. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Erber - Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Upper Bavaria can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Hotel zur Post - Our customers like the breakfast and overall condition at this hotel. This 3-star hotel in Upper Bavaria features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
Popular places to visit in the area include Munich Order Center, 5.2 mi/8.4 km from the city center, and BMW World, which is 8.1 mi/13.1 km away.
Getting Around Ismaning
Make your way to Ismaning S-Bahn to catch metro. If you'd like to explore around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.
Dressing for Ismaning
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 51°F during the day and 23°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 71°F, while the average at night is 34°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 74°F with nighttime averages of 44°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 61°F and nighttime averages of 24°F
- About 37.44 inches of rain falls on Ismaning each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 72°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 24°F