Visiting Ithaki Island
Visitors can enjoy all that Ithaki Island has to offer including the waterfront, gardens, and museums. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in Ithaki Island
- The closest major airport is in Argostolion (EFL-Kefalonia Island Intl.), 22.4 mi (36 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Preveza (PVK-Aktion National), 36.7 mi (59 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ithaki Island
The picturesque setting of Filiatro Beach and Aphales Beach exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Port of Ithaki and Archaeological Museum of Ithaca.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Ithaki Island. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Perantzada...1811 is located within 2.7 mi (4.3 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Ithaki Island can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Korina Gallery Hotel is located 2.9 mi (4.6 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Ithaki Island can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Tesoro of Ithaca is 4.4 mi (7 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3-star aparthotel in Fríkes can enjoy access to free parking and a bar, along with an in-room kitchen.
Dressing for Ithaki Island
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 63°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 42°F
- From April to June, the average is 83°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 78°F as the daytime average and 43°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Ithaki Island is 0.98 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 85°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 42°F