Find Pet-Friendly Hotels in Jackpot, NV from $52
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Jackpot Pet-friendly Hotels
Top Jackpot Pet-friendly Hotels
Jackpot Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a trip to Jackpot and want to take your pet along? Stay with your furry friend at one of 2 hotels or accommodations that accept pets. Here is a list of top hotels and accommodations liked by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- Horseshu Hotel & Casino is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with a casino and a restaurant. Our customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's helpful staff and quiet guestrooms.
- Pets are welcome at West Star Hotel. This hotel offers free WiFi and TVs. Our customers enjoy this 2-star hotel's bar and comfortable rooms.
Planning Your Trip to Jackpot
Interested in when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange your excursions with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 56°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 19°F
- April-June: the average is 81°F during the day and 32°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 39°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 69°F as the daytime average and 19°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Jackpot is 10.47 inches
Exploring Jackpot with Your Pet
Known for its casinos, Jackpot has lots to offer visitors including its live music, golfing, and mountains. See the local sights and visit Elko County Sherrif's Office and Jackpot Golf Club.