Find Pet-Friendly Hotels in Jakarta from $12
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Jakarta Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for an escape to Jakarta with your cat or dog? Stay with your furry friend at one of 8 pet-friendly hotels or accommodations. Here is a list of top hotels and accommodations enjoyed by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- Alia Cikini is a pet-friendly hotel.
- Classic is pet-friendly.
- Pets can join their owners at Antoni Hotel. This hotel provides guests with free WiFi and in-room fireplaces. Our customers appreciate this 3.5-star hotel's helpful staff and location.
Planning Your Trip to Jakarta
Interested in the area's seasonal weather averages? Arrange your excursions with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 87°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 74°F
- April-June: the average is 87°F during the day and 74°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 74°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Jakarta is 59.60 inches
Exploring Jakarta with Your Pet
Known for its monuments and entertainment, Jakarta has lots to offer visitors including its rich culture, museums, and live music. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Grand Indonesia and Thamrin City Shopping Mall. While you're there, make sure you don't miss National Monument and Jakarta Cathedral. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Savera Reptile, Gajah Mada Pet Shop - Tanjung Duren, or Max Pet Shop.