Travelers to Jarnages will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 32 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Jarnages
Places to visit in the larger region include Golf de la Jonchere, Senatorerie Gueret Museum, and Senatorerie Park. Additionally, you'll find Labyrinthe Geant des Monts de Gueret and Etang des Landes Nature Reserve in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Jarnages, you might not find an accommodation centrally located, but you can choose from 32 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- L'Alzire is located in central Jarnages. This hotel in Jarnages features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a terrace.
- Premiere Classe Gueret is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from central Jarnages. Guests who stay at this 1-star hotel in Gueret can enjoy access to free parking and free WiFi.
- Domaine de l'Orangerie is 9.8 mi (15.8 km) from the center of Jarnages. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Bonnat can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Jarnages
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 59°F during the day and 34°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 76°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 80°F with nighttime averages of 52°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 71°F and nighttime averages of 35°F
- Jarnages gets about 0.98 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 35°F