Visiting Jeffreys Bay
Visitors to Jeffreys Bay are sure to enjoy the seaside. In Jeffreys Bay, there are 50 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Jeffreys Bay
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and these places to visit: Dolphin Beach, Jeffreys Bay Beach, and Albatross Beach. Additionally, you might want to add Fountains Mall to your agenda.
In Jeffreys Bay, you'll find 50 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday getaway. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Dolphin View Guesthouse - With a stay at this 3-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with memory foam beds. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Aston Woods B&B - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this B&B. This 2-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Stone Olive Guest House - This 4-star guesthouse features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast.
Dressing for Jeffreys Bay
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 78°F and the nighttime average to be 60°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 75°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September averages 69°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 76°F during the day and 55°F at night
- About 0.67 inches of rain falls on Jeffreys Bay each year
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 49°F