- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of The Post Hostel
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Air Conditioning
- Business Services
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Double Room, Private Bathroom
Triple Room (Private Bath)
Shared Dormitory, Women only (8 Beds)
Shared Dormitory (10 Beds)
Shared Dormitory (12 Beds)
Economy Twin Room, Private Bathroom
About this area
Located in Jerusalem, The Post Hostel is in the city center and near a metro station. Western Wall and Al-Aqsa Mosque are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Temple Mount and Mount Zion. Jerusalem Botanical Gardens and Biblical Zoo are also worth visiting.Visit our Jerusalem travel guide
- Ben Yehuda Street - 3 min walk
- Mamilla Mall - 7 min walk
- Jaffa Gate - 8 min walk
- Jerusalem International YMCA - 9 min walk
- Jerusalem Great Synagogue - 12 min walk
- Yekuti'el Adam Station - 15 min drive
- Jerusalem Malha Station - 19 min drive
- Tel Aviv (TLV-Ben Gurion) - 54 min drive
- Onsite dining venue – Bar offering international cuisine. Serves lunch and light fare daily, happy hour available.
About this property
The Post Hostel
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- All citizens of Israel may be charged the national value-added tax
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-out fee: ILS 25 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: ILS 50 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
Since Israel is expensive, this hotel rate is on high side in low season. Breakfast is very basic. Wifi is very good. I think I don’t get for what I paid for.