Visitors can enjoy all that Jodar has to offer including its monuments. There are 89 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Jodar
A favorite place to visit in the city is Jodar Castle. In the area, you'll also find Sierra Magina and Toya's Sepulchral Chamber.
As you start planning for your getaway to Jodar, you might not find the perfect accommodation centrally located, but you can choose from 89 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Hotel Ciudad De Jódar is located 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from the heart of Jodar. This 2-star hotel in Jodar features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Hotel Palacio de Los Salcedo is 13.3 mi (21.5 km) from the center of Jodar. This 4-star hotel in Baeza features a restaurant, free WiFi, and concierge services. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Hotel Campos de Baeza is 13.5 mi (21.7 km) from central Jodar. This 4-star hotel in Baeza features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and a bar.
Getting Around Jodar
To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at Jódar-Úbeda Station. Jodar might not have very many public transportation choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Jodar
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 67°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 33°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 95°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 79°F as the daytime average and 34°F as the nighttime average
- Jodar gets about 0.63 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 93°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 35°F