Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Travelers to Jueterbog will find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Jueterbog, there are 3 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Berlin (SXF-Schoenefeld), 31.1 mi (50.1 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Berlin (TXL-Tegel), 37.4 mi (60.2 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Jueterbog
Places to visit in the larger region include NaturParkZentrum, Saints Mary and Nicholas Church, and Paltrock Windmill. You'll also find Barwalde Forest and Beelitz Asparagus Museum in the area.
As you plan your trip to Jueterbog, you might not find accommodations in the heart of city, but you can choose from 61 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Grafschaft Kloster Zinna is located in central Jueterbog. This 3.5-star apartment in Jueterbog features free WiFi, free parking, and a sauna.
- Hotel Alte Försterei Kloster Zinna is located in the heart of Jueterbog. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Jueterbog can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with in-room LCD TVs.
- Hotel Bergschlösschen is 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from the city's heart. This 3-star hotel in Jueterbog features 2 restaurants, free WiFi, and free parking.
Getting Around Jueterbog
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop on a train at Jüterbog Station. Jueterbog may not have many public transit options so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Jueterbog
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 53°F and the nighttime average to be 28°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 75°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September averages 78°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 62°F during the day and 33°F at night
- Jueterbog gets about 0.87 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 75°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 30°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Jueterbog?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Jueterbog, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Jueterbog?
Where is the best place to stay close to Kulturquartier Monchenkloster?
What about the best place to stay near Rathaus Juterbog?
What are some accommodations with pools in Jueterbog?
Recent reviews of Jueterbog hotels
More trip options
- Jueterbog Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Jueterbog Airports
- Hotels near Popular Jueterbog Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Jueterbog
- More Hotel Options in Jueterbog
- More Popular Hotels in Brandenburg Region
- Other Hotels near Jueterbog, Brandenburg Region
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends