Find Hotels in Kalamata
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Kalamata has to offer including the cafés, temples, and archaeological sites. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its beaches. A top sight in the city is Voidokilia Beach.
- There are 455 hotels and other accommodations in Kalamata
- The closest major airport is in Kalamata (KLX-Kalamata Intl.), 4.5 mi (7.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Kalamata
Cultural venues in the city include Kalamata Municipal Central Library, Pantazopoulio Cultural Center, and Archaeological Museum of Messenia. The city is notable for landmarks like Ancient Messene, Pylos Castle, and Temple of Apollo Epicurius. The city's natural beauty is on display at Voidokilia Beach, Almyros Beach, and Peroulia Beach.
In Kalamata, you'll find 455 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Westin Resort, Costa Navarino - This 5-star hotel features 3 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and a private beach. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
- Hotel Artina Nuovo - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Garden City Resort - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and overall value.
Dressing for Kalamata
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 63°F during the day and 44°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 82°F, while the average at night is 49°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 62°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 78°F and nighttime averages of 46°F
- Average annual rainfall for Kalamata is 0.87 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 45°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Kalamata?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Kalamata, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Kalamata?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Kalamata?
What's the best accommodation when traveling with kids to Kalamata?
What's the best hotel for a couple going to Kalamata?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Kalamata?
Where is the best place to stay close to Voidokilia Beach?
What about the best place to stay close to Kalo Nero Beach?
What's the best accommodation for a beach vacation in Kalamata?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Kalamata?
Recent reviews of Kalamata hotels
More trip options
- Kalamata Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Kalamata Airports
- Hotels in Kalamata Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Kalamata Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Kalamata
- More Hotel Options in Kalamata
- More Popular Hotels in Peloponnese
- Other Hotels near Kalamata, Peloponnese
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends