Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Karabag has to offer. Bodrum Castle, Bodrum Windmills, and Museum of Underwater Archaeology are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 620 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Kos (KGS-Kos Island Intl.), 17.1 mi (27.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Kalymnos (JKL-Kalymnos Island National), 18.6 mi (29.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Karabag
Bodrum Castle, Bodrum Windmills, and Museum of Underwater Archaeology are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. You'll also find Camel Beach and Yahsi Beach in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Karabag, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 511 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Roxx Suite Deluxe & Spa Hotel - All Inclusive is located in the heart of Karabag. With a stay at this hotel in Bodrum, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and free breakfast, along with in-room plasma TVs.
- Xanadu Island Hotel - All Inclusive is 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from the city's heart. This 5-star resort in Akyarlar features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and a private beach. Our customers like its helpful staff and clean rooms.
- La Blanche Resort & SPA - All Inclusive is located within 2.9 mi (4.7 km) of the city center. This 5-star resort in Bodrum features a full-service spa, a private beach, and a free water park. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and overall value.