Visitors can enjoy all that Karagandy has to offer including the parks and monuments. In Karagandy, there are 5 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Karaganda (KGF-Karaganda Intl.), 12.7 mi (20.4 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Karagandy
Notable city landmarks like Cathedral of Our Lady of Fatima and Regional Central Mosque might be worth a visit. Additionally, you might want to add Park Pobedy to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Karagandy. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Hotel Complex Dostar-Alem is located within 3 mi (4.9 km) of the city center. This 4-star hotel in Karagandy features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia travelers love its quiet location and high-quality beds.
- Hotel Senator is located 2.5 mi (4 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Karagandy can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Metelica is 3.1 mi (5 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star inn in Karagandy can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Karagandy
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 40°F and the nighttime average to be 0°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 23°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 38°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 56°F during the day and 6°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Karagandy is 14.53 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 79°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 3°F