Visitors to Khasab are sure to enjoy the seaside. Tourists can also enjoy the city's local tours and mountain views.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Khasab
- The closest major airport is in Khasab (KHS), 1 mi (1.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Khasab
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and these places to visit: Public Garden, Al Halla Park, and Khasab Beach. Additionally, you might want to add Khasab Fort to your agenda.
Here's a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Atana Musandam - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Khasab
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 83°F and the nighttime average to be 58°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 100°F during the day and 69°F at night
- July through September averages 100°F during the day and 81°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 95°F during the day and 59°F at night
- Khasab gets about 0.20 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually June and July with an average temperature of 100°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 60°F