Visitors can enjoy all that Kinneret has to offer including the lakeside setting, parks, and restaurants. The culturally-rich and welcoming setting also entices those visiting the city.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Kinneret
- The closest major airport is in Haifa (HFA), 30.5 mi (49.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Kinneret
A favorite place to visit in the city is Kinneret Courtyard. In the area, you'll also find Yardenit Baptismal Site and Hamat Tiberias National Park.
This is a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Kinneret Village - Amenities at this apartment include free breakfast and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and convenient parking.
Dressing for Kinneret
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 48°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 86°F, while the average at night is 56°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 90°F with nighttime averages of 71°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 87°F and nighttime averages of 51°F
- Kinneret gets about 0.79 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 50°F