Visiting Ko Mook
Visitors to Ko Mook are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's local tours and parks.
- There are 22 hotels and other accommodations in Ko Mook
- The closest major airport is in Trang (TST), 24.3 mi (39.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Krabi (KBV-Krabi Intl.), 54.7 mi (88.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ko Mook
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Farang Beach and Morakot Cave. You'll also find Koh Kradan and Hat Chao Mai National Park in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 22 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Ko Mook. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Mook Lamai Resort and Spa - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and pool.
- Koh Mook Sivalai Beach Resort - Our customers like the helpful staff and location at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features 2 outdoor pools, a private beach, and free breakfast.
- Koh Mook Charlie Beach Resort - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Ko Mook
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 93°F and the nighttime average to be 73°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 93°F during the day and 76°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 73°F at night
- About 3.07 inches of rain falls on Ko Mook each year
- Hottest months are usually March and April with an average temperature of 93°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 73°F