Visitors can enjoy all that Kobuleti has to offer including the parks, seaside, and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodations in Kobuleti
- The closest major airport is in Batumi (BUS), 18.5 mi (29.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Kobuleti
A favorite place to visit in the city is Kobuleti Nature Reserve. Additionally, you'll find Guria Park and Petra Fortress in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Kobuleti. Here's a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Georgia Palace Hotel & SPA - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Kobuleti
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 56°F and the nighttime average to be 40°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 78°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September averages 80°F during the day and 58°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 71°F during the day and 45°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Kobuleti is 1.42 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 41°F