Travelers to Koes will find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Koes, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Koes
A favorite place to visit in the city is Kalahari Desert. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you book your getaway to Koes, you may not find the ideal accommodation in the city center, but below are lodging choices in the area.
- Torgos Lodge is 32.3 mi (52 km) from the center of Koes. Guests who stay at this 3-star lodge in Koes can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with a private balcony.
- Kalahari Farmstall - Campground is 30.7 mi (49.4 km) from central Koes. This 2-star campground in Koes features an outdoor pool, free parking, and a café.
Dressing for Koes
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 95°F during the day and 61°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 87°F, while the average at night is 42°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 42°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 95°F and nighttime averages of 55°F
- Koes gets about 0.31 inches of rain per year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 94°F, whereas June and July are often coldest, averaging 44°F