Visitors can enjoy all that Konark has to offer including the temples, festivals, and seaside. This city also attracts tourists with its culturally-rich and quaint setting.
- There are 103 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Bhubaneshwar (BBI-Biju Patnaik), 31.7 mi (51 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Konark
Notable city landmarks like Konark Sun Temple and Konarak Sun Temple might be worth a visit. The picturesque setting of Konark Beach and Ramchandi Beach exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you'll find Puri Beach in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Konark, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the heart of city, but you can select from 103 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Lotus Resort Konark is located 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from the heart of Konark. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star resort in Konark can enjoy access to a private beach and a restaurant, along with in-room flat-screen TVs. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
- Hotel Sonar Bangla Puri is 20.5 mi (32.9 km) from the center of Konark. This 3-star hotel in Puri features a restaurant, free parking, and laundry facilities.
- The Chariot Resort & Spa is 18.9 mi (30.4 km) from central Konark. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Puri can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Konark
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 98°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 60°F
- From April to June, the average is 100°F during the day and 75°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 90°F as the daytime average and 59°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Konark is 58.39 inches
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 98°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 61°F