Find Hotels in Koror
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Most hotels are fully refundable. Because flexibility matters.
Main Street, Koror, Palau
1.09 mi from city center
Palasia Hotel Palau
4.2/5Very Good! (182 reviews)
Good tourist hotel in Koror
"The hotel is beautiful and in a location with pleasant views from the small balconies of each room. The room air conditioning was working but weak even on maximum and could have been more comfortable at night. Close to several major shopping areas and good access to most "downtown" facilities. You ..."
Reviewed on Feb 12, 2020
Main Street, Koror, Malakal Island
2.57 mi from city center
Sea Passion Hotel
3.9/5Good! (20 reviews)
Good location, 4* hotel
"Location is magnificent; close to mart about 100 meters away, restaurant is also close by. The hotel provide a security locker at reception but no safe box at room. The breakfast is very basic and may not suit vegetarian diets. Toilet paper is not good and shower head need to be changed to something ..."
Reviewed on Mar 4, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
With member prices, you could save 10% or more right now on thousands of properties.
Ngermid, Koror, Palau
0.54 mi from city center
G.A.U. Mechang Lagoon Resort
3.3/5 (4 reviews)
Quiet place at a beautiful location
"The quiet, friendly place has only 6 rooms, so there is no tourist crowd. The owner will make you breakfast that you can enjoy in the garden area. You can ask them to make dinner too, they arrange transport to downtown area or trips around the island. You can rent kayaks and launch it front of the ..."
Reviewed on Jan 23, 2017
Main Street, Koror
Fully refundableReserve now, pay when you stay
1.78 mi from city center
DW Motel Palau
4.1/5Very Good! (201 reviews)
"There is a small kitchen and washing area for diving equipment. I very appreciate them."
Reviewed on Jan 3, 2020
P.O. Box 1722, Koror, Koror Island
1.19 mi from city center
Palau Plantation Resort
4.4/5Wonderful! (126 reviews)
"Stayed for 3 nights after a dive trip, and were very happy with the choice. Beautiful views from upper rooms, nice grounds, attractive and spacious rooms with traditional materials. Staff were all very friendly. Kayaking right from the property through the beautiful rock islands, although they do ..."
Reviewed on Jan 27, 2020
Koror, Malakal Island
2.56 mi from city center
3.9/5Good! (75 reviews)
"Great to be on the water and close to dive shops. Few restaurants within walking distance. And a convenience store close by."
Reviewed on Dec 27, 2019
MedalaII, P.O.Box 6077, Koror
2.16 mi from city center
3.5/5Good! (2 reviews)
"The room was just enough space that my family needed. The staff were welcoming and were able to include another bed in the room. The AC was in good condition. There was no T.V. in the room but there was free wifi. Overall the stay was a relaxing one and I look forward to bringing my family back to ..."
Reviewed on Nov 1, 2019
Ngerbechedesau, Hokkons Business Compound, Koror
0.76 mi from city center
shell villa apartel resort
3/5 (1 review)
Great staff! Clean facility.
"Stayed at Shell Villa for a week in NOV 2017. Appreciated having a kitchen, however, no microwave and the living/kitchen is shared with two other rooms. Three units in one villa! Be aware there may be other guests in your shared space. Nice sitting garden area outside the front door. The AC is turned ..."
Reviewed on Nov 20, 2017
Main Street 1926, Ngerchemai, Koror
1.01 mi from city center
Palau Island Garden Hotel
3.6/5Good! (5 reviews)
No beach; sea quit far away
"My wishes, f.ex. 2nd floor - weren`t fulfiiled at my arriving The responsable peron was very flexible and let me change to a room in the 2nd floor. I was very satisfied with the room, brightness, balcony a space!!! :-)"
Reviewed on Apr 22, 2018
Ngerekebesang, P. O. Box 308, Meyungs
3.7 mi from city center
Palau Pacific Resort
4.5/5Wonderful! (123 reviews)
"This is a beautiful property. The beach is fantastic - if you're a snorkeler, the reef is pretty amazing! We were on a boat and went by the Palau Royal and would recommend this beach over theirs as it's on a busy marina and much smaller. The food is good, but the menu is a bit odd. It could use some ..."
Reviewed on Mar 10, 2020
Don't see what you're looking for?
See all available properties in KororView all properties
Lowest nightly price found within the past 24 hours based on a 1 night stay for 2 adults. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Koror, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffeehouses and seaside.
- There are 17 hotels and other accommodations in Koror
- The closest major airport is in Koror (ROR-Palau Intl.), 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Koror
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and WCTC Shopping Center is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Nikko Bay and Asahi Stadium.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 17 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Koror. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Palau Central Hotel - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its WiFi and comfortable rooms.
- Cove Resort Palau - Our customers like the pool and WiFi at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with WiFi.
- Palau Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with a free stocked minibar. Expedia customers like its breakfast and central location.
Dressing for Koror
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 87°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 76°F
- From April to June, the average is 88°F during the day and 76°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 88°F as the daytime average and 76°F as the nighttime average
- Koror gets about 147.60 inches of rain per year
- May and November are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while March and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 76°F