Photo by Algirdas Sidiskis
Find Hotels in Kota
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Most hotels are fully refundable. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
With member prices, you could save 10% or more right now on thousands of properties.
Near Collecterate Circle, Civil Lines, Kota, Rajasthan
Fully refundableReserve now, pay when you stay
11.44 mi from city center
1/5 (1 review)
Save yourself from this one
"We stayed at beautiful Havelis while we were in India- all were clean and well run and great prices. This hotels was not. We were the only customers that evening so very few lights were turned on and it made the oddly empty place feel like the Shinning. No professional attire on the staff- (were ..."
Reviewed on Dec 27, 2018
Mokha-Para, Near Surajpole Gate, Kota, rajasthan
9.71 mi from city center
Palkiya Haveli - A Heritage Home
2.3/5 (3 reviews)
Overpriced haveli in a town not worth visiting
"The haveli looked lovely in the photos, but in reality was tired and in need of a refresh. I stayed off season (July) and was the only guest so in fairness the place had little atmosphere because of this. It was overpriced compared with other havelis I have stayed at (Rs3000 compared with Rs2000 ..."
Reviewed on Jul 22, 2015
Don't see what you're looking for?
See all available properties in KotaView all properties
Lowest nightly price found within the past 24 hours based on a 1 night stay for 2 adults. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
Visitors can enjoy all that Kota has to offer including the temples, monuments, and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's theme park, riverfront, and archaeological sites. In Kota, there are 37 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Kota
Notable city landmarks like Kota Fort and City Palace and Jag Mandir might be worth a visit. The picturesque setting of Chambal Gardens and Kishor Sagar exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you start planning your visit to Kota, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 22 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- WelcomHeritage Umed Bhawan Palace is located 11.3 mi (18.3 km) from the heart of Kota. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Kota can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with cable TV.
- Hotel Lilac is 12.5 mi (20.2 km) from central Kota. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Kota can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel 5 Flowers is 9.5 mi (15.2 km) from the center of Kota. This 3-star hotel in Kota features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
Getting Around Kota
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Kota Junction Station. Kota might not have very many public transportation choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Kota
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 98°F during the day and 51°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 109°F, while the average at night is 71°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 99°F with nighttime averages of 74°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 96°F and nighttime averages of 51°F
- Kota gets about 31.38 inches of rain per year
- Usually May and June are the hottest months with an average of 106°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 52°F