Visitors can enjoy all that Kribi has to offer including the waterfront, parks, and monuments. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants. In Kribi, there are 9 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Kribi
Favorite places to visit in the city include Lobe Waterfalls, Port of Kribi, and Kribi Lighthouse. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Kribi. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Les Gîtes de Kribi - With a stay at this 3-star lodge, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
- Hotel Tara Plage - Our customers like the beach locale at this hotel. This 2-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Kribi
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 73°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 86°F, while the average at night is 71°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 81°F with nighttime averages of 71°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 85°F and nighttime averages of 71°F
- Kribi gets about 100.00 inches of rain per year
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas October and August are often coldest, averaging 71°F