Visitors to Kristiansund are sure to enjoy the waterfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's opera houses, art, and architecture.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in Kristiansund
- The closest major airport is in Kristiansund (KSU-Kvernberget), 3 mi (4.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Molde (MOL-Aro), 29.1 mi (46.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Kristiansund
Exploring the waterfront is a top activity, and Kristiansund Ferry Port is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Klippfiskkjerringa Statue and Kirkelandet Church.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Kristiansund. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Thon Hotel Kristiansund - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Gjestehuset Kristiansund - Amenities in this 2.5-star guesthouse accommodation include free WiFi and a flat-screen TV.
- Thon Hotel Storgata - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free Internet.
Dressing for Kristiansund
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 43°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 30°F
- From April to June, the average is 60°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 53°F as the daytime average and 30°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Kristiansund is 1.18 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 61°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 30°F