Find All-inclusive Resorts in Kruger National Park
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Kruger National Park All-inclusive Resorts
Meal plans available1
You could be seeing lower prices
Best All Inclusive 5 Star Hotels in Kruger National Park
- Lion Sands River LodgeSabi Sand Game Reserve, Skukuza, Kruger National Park, Mpumalanga
The price is $1,858 per night from Feb 1 to Feb 24.7/5Exceptional! (23 reviews)
- Leopard HillsSabi Sands Game Reserve, Kruger National Park, Mpumalanga
The price is $2,261 per night from Jan 31 to Feb 14.3/5Excellent! (6 reviews)
Best All Inclusive Kruger National Park Hotels for Families
- Pafuri CampPunda Gate, Kruger National Park, Limpopo
The price is $488 per night from Jan 31 to Feb 14.8/5Exceptional! (13 reviews)
- Honeyguide Tented Safari Camps-MontobeniGreater Kruger National Park, Hoedspruit, Kruger National Park, MpumalangaGet Rates4.6/5Exceptional! (28 reviews)
- Simbavati River LodgeTimbavati Private Game Reserve, Kruger National Park, Mpumalanga
The price is $879 per night from Feb 5 to Feb 64.6/5Wonderful! (17 reviews)
All-Inclusive Hotels and Accommodations in Kruger National Park
Searching online for an all-inclusive hotel room in Kruger National Park? This riverfront destination has a selection of all-inclusive hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Phalaborwa (PHW-Hendrik Van Eck), which is located 22 mi (35.4 km) from the city center. Once you've made your way to your hotel and settled into your comfortable room, head out to see the wildlife or enjoy activities like camping in Kruger National Park.
Here are our customers' favorite Kruger National Park hotels where you can enjoy great amenities, experience quality service, and have a memorable vacation.
Lion Sands Sabi Sand - 5-star all-inclusive luxury resort with 26 rooms. It boasts a restaurant, 2 outdoor pools, a spa, and a fitness center. Onsite food and beverages are included.
Leopard Hills - Features a restaurant, a fitness center, a bar, and an outdoor pool. This 5-star all-inclusive luxury resort has 8 rooms. Onsite food and beverages are included.
Honeyguide Tented Safari Camps - This 3.5-star hotel provides all-inclusive room rates, has 24 rooms, and offers a restaurant, a bar, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Onsite food and beverages are included.
Jock Safari Lodge - 5-star all-inclusive luxury lodge with 12 rooms. It boasts 2 restaurants, a spa, a bar, and babysitting services. Onsite food and beverages are included.
Planning Your Trip to Kruger National Park
If you’re wondering about the best season to vacation in Kruger National Park, here is a summary of the weather throughout the year:
- Hottest months: January, December, February, and March, with an average temperature of 83°F
- Coldest months: July, June, August, and May, with an average temperature of 40°F
- Driest months: September, August, July, and June, with an average rainfall of 0.04 inches
- Rainiest months: March, February, January, and December, with an average rainfall of 0.12 inches
Sightseeing In and Around Kruger National Park
Venture out to Umbabat Nature Reserve and Satara, and see why travelers like the natural features and recreational activities in Kruger National Park. Other attractions include Timbavati Game Reserve, Letaba Elephant Hall, and Masorini Archaeological Site.
Kruger National Park is also known for its: