Travelers to Kryzhanivka will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 198 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Odessa (ODS-Odessa Intl.), 10.5 mi (16.9 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Kryzhanivka
Places to visit in the larger region include Luzanovka Park, Vorontsov Lighthouse, and Odessa Marine Passenger Terminal. Additionally, you'll find Potemkin Stairs and Primorsky Boulevard in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Kryzhanivka, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 169 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- California Boutique Hotel is located 6.8 mi (10.9 km) from the heart of Kryzhanivka. This 5-star hotel in Odessa features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and overall value.
- Panorama De Luxe is 7 mi (11.3 km) from the center of Kryzhanivka. This 5-star hotel in Odessa features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Tokyo Star Hotel is 7.6 mi (12.2 km) from central Kryzhanivka. Guests who stay at this 2-star hostel in Odessa can enjoy access to free breakfast and a café, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Kryzhanivka
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 49°F during the day and 24°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 81°F with nighttime averages of 50°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 64°F and nighttime averages of 28°F
- About 16.06 inches of rain falls on Kryzhanivka each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 79°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 26°F