Find Hotels in Kulusuk
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Visitors can enjoy all that Kulusuk has to offer including its churches. There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Kulusuk (KUS), 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Sermiligaaq (SGG), 33 mi (53.2 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Kulusuk
Tasiilaq Harbor is one of the places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your vacation to Kulusuk, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the city center, but here are lodging options around the area.
- Hotel Kulusuk is 1.6 mi (2.5 km) from the center of Kulusuk. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Kulusuk can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with WiFi.
- Hotel Angmagssalik is located 13.4 mi (21.5 km) from the heart of Kulusuk. This 2.5-star hotel in Tasiilaq features free breakfast, a restaurant, and a bar.
Dressing for Kulusuk
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 26°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 11°F
- From April to June, the average is 47°F during the day and 15°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 50°F during the day and 31°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 37°F as the daytime average and 15°F as the nighttime average
- Kulusuk gets about 1.61 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 48°F, while March and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 13°F