Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Kunfunadhoo has to offer. There are 41 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Dharavandhoo Island (DRV), 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Kunfunadhoo
Places to visit in the larger region include Nelivaru Finolhu, Dharavandhoo Mosque, and Kihaadhuffaru Island Pier. Additionally, you'll find Hanifaru Bay and Kihaadhuffaru Island Beach in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Kunfunadhoo, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 21 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Soneva Fushi is located in central Kunfunadhoo. This 5-star resort in Kunfunadhoo features a marina, a full-service spa, and a private beach.
- Dusit Thani Maldives is located 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from the heart of Kunfunadhoo. This 5-star resort in Mudhdhoo features a marina, a full-service spa, and a private beach. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
- Coco Palm Dhuni Kolhu is 6.6 mi (10.6 km) from the center of Kunfunadhoo. Guests who stay at this 4-star resort in Dhunikolhu can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a private beach, along with a private balcony. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and bar.
Dressing for Kunfunadhoo
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 78°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 79°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 78°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 86°F and nighttime averages of 77°F
- About 75.16 inches of rain falls on Kunfunadhoo each year
- Usually April and March are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas November and December are often coldest, averaging 77°F