Visitors can enjoy all that Kuruman has to offer including its parks. In Kuruman, there are 9 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Sishen (SIS), 30 mi (48.3 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Kuruman
A couple of favorite places to visit are Leach Park and Moffat Mission. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Kuruman. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Cunningham Cottage Guest House is located in central Kuruman. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast in Kuruman can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- The Motse - Tswalu Kalahari Luxury Private Game Reserve is located in the heart of Kuruman. This 5-star resort in Kuruman features 2 outdoor pools, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
- Safari Travelodge is located within 0.1 mi (0.1 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star guesthouse in Kuruman can enjoy access to free parking and conference space, along with satellite TV.
Dressing for Kuruman
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 52°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 81°F, while the average at night is 31°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 82°F with nighttime averages of 31°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 91°F and nighttime averages of 47°F
- Kuruman gets about 0 inches of rain per year
- Usually January and December are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 32°F