Visiting La Mirada
Families will find kid-friendly activities in La Mirada, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its shopping, theme park, and sporting events. Knott's Berry Farm, Disneyland®, and Disney California Adventure® Park are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 2644 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Los Angeles
- The closest major airport is in Fullerton, CA (FUL-Fullerton Municipal), 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Long Beach, CA (LGB-Long Beach Municipal), 9.7 mi (15.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in La Mirada
A couple of favorite places to visit are La Mirada Golf Course and Biola College. In the area, you'll also find Knott's Berry Farm and Disneyland®.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Residence Inn by Marriott La Mirada - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and helpful staff.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Disney California Adventure® Park, 8.2 mi/13.2 km from the city center, and Citadel Outlets, which is 11 mi/17.7 km away.
Dressing for La Mirada
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 73°F and the nighttime average to be 50°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 56°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 65°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 83°F during the day and 49°F at night
- La Mirada gets about 0.51 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 85°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 50°F