Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Tiwanaku is an ancient site which 4th Inca King Inca Maita Capac who was standing and admiring as we just did these days. Crossing boarder from Peru into Bolivia is already an experience. Hotel Akapana is ran by a warm hearted Tiwanaku native, who happened to be in US for years and decide to come ...
All good, bed very comfortable and room good size. Only problem was dining room was a bit slow with service and most food was good, except ham and cheese toasted sandwich was a shocker.
Having traveled throughout South America for 2 years now, this is easy the best place I stayed out of all the places i had been - Brazil, Ecuador, Bolivia and Peru. It was actually an Apartment with a kitchen, living room and bedroom; served a great breakfast and the staff were awesome!! I'm a researcher ...
The dog bone is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly La Paz accommodation! Finding the perfect hotel during your Altiplano escape doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to snatch up a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Select from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in La Paz. When you see the number of pet-friendly perks available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet snacks and special beds, you'll be wagging your tail just like your favorite pooch. Some La Paz accommodations even allow you to bring several pets along for your vacation.
- Altiplano is more than pet-friendly--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your money for a new leash or matching sweaters and book a place to stay where you and your animals can settle in without blowing your budget. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as playing fetch.
- Pet lovers say La Paz has some of the finest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your furry friends are welcome, so you can rest easy.
- Who said pets couldn't have a total blast on a getaway? In addition to pet-friendly amenities at your hotel, Altiplano has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can let loose. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- La Paz is popular among pet owners like you. Travelers with furry friends continue to show up ready to have fun. Don't miss your opportunity to discover it for yourself!?