People were friendly. Wi-fi I could only get in the stairwell. So was extremely inconvenient. Everything needs a good clean. Out of the five lights in my room, one worked. Bathroom shampoo was used by someone else. No towel change. The place was pretty grungy. Breakfast was nice. Fresh fruit and ok coffee.
- Biblioteca de la Historia de las Californias
- 9 min walk
- Constitution Square
- 10 min walk
- Nuestra Senora del Pilar Cathedral
- 10 min walk
- La Paz, Baja California Sur (LAP-Manuel Marquez de Leon Intl.)
- 12 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
- Biblioteca de la Historia de las Californias - 9 min walk
- Constitution Square - 10 min walk
- Nuestra Senora del Pilar Cathedral - 10 min walk
- Esperanza Rodriguez Cultural Center - 10 min walk
- Malecon Kiosk - 10 min walk
- La Paz, Baja California Sur (LAP-Manuel Marquez de Leon Intl.) - 12 min drive
About this property
Posada Colibri La Paz
This smoke-free bed & breakfast features a garden, barbecue grills, and free self parking. WiFi in public areas is free. All rooms are individually decorated and offer free bottled water and ceiling fans. Showers and free toiletries are also available to guests.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets not allowed
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector.
Property is also known as
- Posada Colibri Paz B&B La Paz
- Posada Colibri Paz La Paz
- Posada Colibri Paz
- Posada Colibri La Paz La Paz
- Posada Colibri La Paz Bed & breakfast
- Posada Colibri La Paz Bed & breakfast La Paz
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Free self parking
- Daily housekeeping
- Luggage storage
- BBQ grill(s)
- Smoke-free property
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
Food and drink
- Free bottled water
- Individually decorated
- Individually furnished
Nearby things to do
- Beach access
If privacy is paramount you had best be clear to start with.the keys you receive are one of many sets! This was basically a lived in home. It is as if the occupants have given it up for your stay. All their nick nacks on the shelves, not offensive in any way and the kitchen is complete as one might expect..I booked the piano room, heard no, saw no piano! But on the ground floor of a 3 story building with only one entrance. Being the only occupant I have no idea how guests get to the other floors if they were rented but through the main door. But the security guard and the owner have no hesitation to intrude as they please without knocking? There are other rooms separately at the end of this large property too. The pool is nice a bit dirty but not been used for a while so no complaints there. Overal, very quiet location comfortable and one bock from the Malocon, good value for what you get. A little hard to find, and no one to ask.