Have a ball seeing the animals at La Vallee Des Tortues.
It's in Sorede, an area 75 miles from the national capital, Andorra la Vella.
If you'd like to stay near the main attraction, there are roughly 19 hotels to select between. Some good options are the Hôtel Le Lido and Hôtel Le Cottage.
There's no need to spend every hard-earned dollar on your accommodation. Opt to stay at one of the reliable budget accommodation options that are in the area. The Hôtel Les Mimosas and the Hôtel Le Maritime come highly recommended.
Other Places to Visit near La Vallee Des Tortues
Before your vacation ends, check out some of the other things to see and do that are not too far away from La Vallee Des Tortues:
- Having long been a well-known structure in the area, Tour de la Massane has become a much-loved attraction for history buffs and passersby alike.
- if you want to see some animals in the native landscape, stop in at Les Aigles de Valmy, a gorgeous place where the native wildlife are kept healthy and safe.
- Requesens Castle may only be accessible to guests at specific times, so make sure you confirm a time to see this classic structure.
- There's an abundance of rides to experience and snacks to nibble on at the much-loved local theme park, Parc Venitien.
- If you're looking for an inexpensive day out, why not go to the beach? At Argeles Beach you can breathe in some fresh air, enjoy the scenery and mess about in the shallows.