Consider yourself on your next vacation: you probably think you'll be sauntering around downtown, taking note of the exquisite environment or the monuments wherever you look. But Landmark Tower is one attraction you've been especially counting on. The day has arrived to get yourself there.
Landmark Tower Accommodation
Hotels near Landmark Tower
If you've never seen Landmark Tower before, you're in for an experience!
You can find it in Yokohama, a bustling city that many tourists enjoy checking out.
Find a hotel you like a short distance away. You'll find 38 within 2 miles of Landmark Tower. The Hotel New Grand is 1 mile from Landmark Tower. Some more choices are the InterContinental Yokohama Grand, 0.3 miles away, and The Yokohama Bay Hotel Tokyu, 0.3 miles away.
There are several affordable accommodation options situated within walking distance. The Yokohama Bay Sheraton Hotel & Towers (1 mile away) and the New Otani Inn Yokohama (0.2 miles away) are two popular places to bare in mind.
If you're hoping to find a hotel that goes that extra mile, you'll come across a number of upmarket accommodations close by. Be sure to check out the Hotel Monterey Yokohama, just 1 mile away, and the Hotel Yokohama Camelot Japan, 1 mile away.
Smell the aromatic notes of freshly-brewed coffee and purchase a sweet treat at スカイカフェ. This popular eatery is the perfect stop for travelers who want to venture to Landmark Tower. When the day starts to end, rejuvenate with a substantial dinner at Queen Alice Yokohama Bay Hotel Tokyu. You'll be delighted to know that this restaurant is also near. And finally, go to エル・マール. Have a few beers and mingle with your traveling pals.
When you've finished checking out Landmark Tower, you might be in the mood to keep exploring. The surrounding area has plenty more to offer:
- With almost everything at hand on one central site, Queen's Square Yokohama is one of the best places where you can get your shopping fix.
- Spend a day at Yokohama Museum of Art and delight in their admirable exhibits of wonderful fine art.
- Enjoy some time with your friends and family on an evening stroll down Kishamichi Promenade.
- Prepare yourself for an action-packed day out at Yokohama Cosmo World. Get your blood pumping on one of the electrifying rollercoasters, or treat your tastebuds to a sweet snack.
- Set aside some time to see a live theater show at Yokohama Minato Mirai Hall and be impressed by the local talent.
The metro is one way to travel to Landmark Tower. Minatomirai Station is the nearest station, you'll find it about 0.3 miles away. At 0.2 miles away, Sakuragicho Station is another terminal in this area.
Our database of Minatomirai hotels provides all you want, so you're certain to find choices near Landmark Tower you'll enjoy. You will not be alone: Minatomirai was a relatively celebrated landing place last year. You're just a few clicks away from all the recommendations you're looking for. You'll spend confidently when booking time is here, too: numerous travelers would propose their Minatomirai hotel to a buddy.
- "Presentable, fresh, and ready to show you in" is the end game for Minatomirai hotel rooms.
- Looking for accommodations that are snug as well as neat and tidy? We have it here.
- The concierge service at hotels around Landmark Tower will be great, which will only improve your visit to this marvelous site.
As you can see, it's understandable why vacations in Minatomirai saw more visitors in 2016 than the year before that. Thanks to Expedia's broad database of hotels near Landmark Tower, we see your prized place in your future.
There are still more things to see and do in Minatomirai once you've realized Landmark Tower.
- Minatomirai sightseeing has been kept secret until recently, but skyrocketing bookings mean now is the time to book.
- Enjoy a delectable supper of the local fare and discover the perfect market to buy a few fashion items.
- a full schedule of action, you'll also realize Minatomirai knows a few things about personal treatment.
Bid adieu to the same old vistas and meet more than a few astonishing photo opportunities. Paying a visit to Minatomirai is always a good idea, particularly when you have awesome deals on accommodation near Landmark Tower from Expedia. Book today!