Find Hotels in Hayama
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Mar 2, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Hayama has to offer including the beaches, temples, and festivals. Hakkeijima Sea Paradise, Sankei-en Park, and Yokohama Stadium are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 199 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Yokohama
- The closest major airport is in Tokyo (HND-Haneda), 22.1 mi (35.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Hayama
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Hakkeijima Sea Paradise, Sankei-en Park, and Yokohama Stadium. Additionally, in the area you'll find Yokohama Marine Tower and Landmark Tower.
As you start planning your visit to Hayama, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 74 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Minatonoakari is 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from central Hayama. This 4.5-star hotel in Yokohama features a full-service spa, 5 restaurants, and an indoor pool. Expedia travelers love its overall value and proximity to the airport.
- Yokohama Royal Park Hotel is 12.9 mi (20.7 km) from the center of Hayama. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Yokohama can enjoy access to 3 restaurants and a health club, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its central location and helpful staff.
- Shin Yokohama Prince Hotel is located 16.6 mi (26.8 km) from the heart of Hayama. This 3.5-star hotel in Yokohama features 3 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its convenient parking and central location.
Popular places to visit in the area include Yokohama Cosmo World, located 13 mi (20.9 km) from the city center, and Yokohama Museum of Art, which is 13.1 mi (21 km) away.
Dressing for Hayama
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 28°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 81°F, while the average at night is 45°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 57°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 71°F and nighttime averages of 30°F
- About 45.47 inches of rain falls on Hayama each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 31°F