Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Landshut has to offer including the festivals, churches, and breweries. Tourists can also enjoy the city's architecture and opera houses.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in Landshut
- The closest major airport is in Munich (MUC-Franz Josef Strauss Intl.), 21.5 mi (34.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Landshut
Notable city landmarks like St. Martin's Church and Trausnitz Castle might be worth a visit. Additionally, you might want to add Eisstadion am Gutenbergweg to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Landshut. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Romantik Hotel Fürstenhof - This 3.5-star hotel features 2 restaurants, free breakfast, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and convenient parking.
- Michel Hotel Landshut - Our customers like the bar and breakfast at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Getting Around Landshut
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Landshut Central Station or Landshut Süd Station. Landshut may not have many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Landshut
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 53°F during the day and 25°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 73°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 74°F with nighttime averages of 47°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 62°F and nighttime averages of 27°F
- About 1.46 inches of rain falls on Landshut each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 73°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 27°F