Visitors to Laon are sure to enjoy the cathedral. Tourists can also enjoy the city's gardens, local tours, and museums. In Laon, there are 7 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Laon
The city is notable for its cathedral and landmarks such as Notre-Dame de Laon. Additionally, you might want to add Musee de Laon to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Laon. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Inn Design Laon - Amenities at this hotel include free WiFi and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Ibis Laon - Our customers like the room size at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel de la Banniere de France - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a bar. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and bathrooms.
Getting Around Laon
To see more of the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Laon Station or La Neuville-sous-Laon Station. Laon might not have many public transit options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Laon
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 54°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 31°F
- From April to June, the average is 72°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 76°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 64°F as the daytime average and 35°F as the nighttime average
- About 23.39 inches of rain falls on Laon each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 74°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 33°F