Travelers to Laroles will find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Laroles, there are 3 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Laroles
Places to visit in the larger region include Cortijo El Cura, Shrine of Our Lady of Health, and Convent of San Pascual Bailon. In the area, you'll also find City Hall and Puerto de la Ragua.
As you start planning your visit to Laroles, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 12 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Casa Rural Barranco de la Salud is located in the heart of Laroles. This 3-star country house in Laroles features free parking, a sauna, and spa treatment rooms.
- Hotel Real de Laroles-Nevada is located in central Laroles. This 2-star hotel in Laroles features a winery, ski slopes, and a restaurant.
- Cortijo Brazal La Ventaja is located within 0.2 mi (0.3 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star cottage in Laroles can enjoy access to the ski slopes and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen.
Dressing for Laroles
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 69°F during the day and 47°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 85°F, while the average at night is 53°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 64°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 80°F and nighttime averages of 47°F
- Average annual rainfall for Laroles is 8.62 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 48°F