Visitors can enjoy all that Lavi has to offer including the local tours and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing and walkable setting.
- There are 244 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Haifa (HFA), 23.1 mi (37.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Lavi
Places to visit in the larger region include Mount Arbel, Magdala, and Tomb of Maimonides. Additionally, you'll find Amdur Fine Gallery and Saint Peter's Church in the area.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Kibbutz Lavi Hotel - This 4-star hotel features an indoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Lavi
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 74°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 48°F
- From April to June, the average is 86°F during the day and 56°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 51°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.79 inches of rain falls on Lavi each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 89°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 50°F