Top Hotels Near Le Village des Automates in Aix-en-Provence
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Le Village des Automates
Top Hotels Close to Le Village des Automates
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 5, 2020
Le Village des Automates Hotel Guide
Get in touch with your playful spirit at Le Village des Automates.
If you haven't heard of Aix-en-Provence, the place where it is located, you've likely encountered the national capital, Paris, from which it is 390 miles.
Why travel further than you have to when you can stay 6 miles from Le Village des Automates at one of the 12 available hotels? The Le Mas d'Entremont and Mas de Fauchon are some of your best options here.
There is no need to spend every hard-earned dollar on your hotel room. You can choose to stay at one of the reliable budget accommodation options that are in the area. The City Residence Aix En Provence and the Le Clos de Célony are some places you should check out.
Explorers needing to fill themselves after an afternoon at Le Village des Automates can usually be seen relishing in an appetizing meal at Le Mas Bottero (2340 Route d'Aix RN7, Saint-Cannat). This establishment is only 0.4 miles away from Le Village des Automates.
Other Places to Visit near Le Village des AutomatesAfter you've finished with Le Village des Automates, you should check out what the rest of this area can offer you:
- History enthusiasts should visit Musée du Calisson, a place where history comes alive to share the events of the past.
- You might want to taste test some local wine at Chateau La Coste, and if you like the taste, you can buy a bottle of your favorite drop while you're there.
- One of this area's historic attractions is Aqueduc de Roquefavour. Make sure to include it on your itinerary.
- The walls and parapets of Château de Vauvenargues are incredibly impregnable even though they are centuries old. Study the design features with a tour.
- Hike the trails of Montagne Ste-Victoire for a captivating panoramic view.