Travelers to Letux will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Zaragoza (ZAZ), 31.7 mi (51.1 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Letux
Places to visit in the larger region include Cross of the Fallen, Ruins of Belchite, and Casa Natal de Goya. In the area, you'll also find Molino de la Cueva and Church of St. Peter the Apostle.
As you start planning for your getaway to Letux, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the city center, but you can select from 5 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- La Casona Casa Rural is 17.4 mi (27.9 km) from the center of Letux. This 3-star country house in Urrea de Gaen features free breakfast, free WiFi, and a game room.
- Balneario de Segura - Adults Only is located 20.9 mi (33.6 km) from the heart of Letux. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Segura de los Baños can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Oleum is 5.3 mi (8.6 km) from central Letux. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Belchite can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with in-room flat-screen TVs.
Dressing for Letux
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 64°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 38°F
- From April to June, the average is 86°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 75°F as the daytime average and 39°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Letux is 13.27 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 39°F