Think of yourself in a new place: you perhaps picture yourself sauntering around downtown, gazing up at the architecture or the exquisite world everywhere around you. But Lewes Beach is one attraction you are especially anticipating. The day has finally arrived to get there.
Where Can I Stay Close to Lewes Beach?
Hotels near Lewes Beach
Travel tales come in in many different shapes and sizes. You'll have memories galore after a visit to Lewes Beach.
It is situated in Lewes, an area 35 miles from the state capital, Dover.
If you'd like to spend your entire trip in the immediate vicinity of Lewes Beach, your accommodation options are limited. The Hotel Blue is the best choice because it's only 0.5 miles away.
For those looking to save a few pennies, there are a few budget-friendly hotels in the vicinity. You can't go past the Atlantis Inn or the Bellmoor Inn & Spa for comfort and a good price.
If you like traveling in style, you might want to think about staying at one of the higher end hotels. The Atlantic Sands Hotel & Conference Center and the Henlopen Hotel are distinguished establishments that provide high-class comfort and service.
There's just nothing like delectable food after a day of sightseeing. Woodings Beach Deli (516 East Savannah Road, Lewes) is merely 0.4 miles from Lewes Beach. When the night truly sets in, take an easy stroll to Irish Eyes Pub & Restaurant (213 Anglers Road, Lewes) and kickstart the evening with a few drinks.
Looking for excuses to stay? Don't worry, because there's lots more than just Lewes Beach to do in the area:
- Spend some time at 1812 Memorial Park for some relaxation and recreation in the popular maintained spaces.
- Journey into the destination's maritime heritage with a few hours at Cannonball Museum.
- Take time to enjoy the shady trees, soft grass and crisp air at Mary Vessels Park, a frequently visited urban park.
- Zwaanendael Museum has a historical collection on the stories, events and people that made this area what it is today.
- Venture back through time at Lightship Overfalls, a popular place for history lovers.
Our Rehoboth Beach places to stay have all the things you require, so you are sure to get options near Lewes Beach that you'll adore. Rehoboth Beach saw more than a few newcomers last year, so get searching. You'll rest easy when booking time is here, too: countless newcomers would propose their Rehoboth Beach hotel to their buddies. You're just a few clicks away from all the information you're looking for.
- Fitting for such a lovely landmark, the concierge service at hotels near Lewes Beach is grand.
- In search of room satisfaction in addition to cleanliness? You're on the right website.
- Rooms in Rehoboth Beach accommodation are always fresh, orderly, and quick to show you in.
With our excellent directory of hotels near Lewes Beach, you can stay right nearby.
Exciting Rehoboth Beach
After you've done Lewes Beach, you'll still have plenty to do in Rehoboth Beach.
- Happen upon the perfect boutique to search for mementos and enjoy a mouthwatering meal of its native ingredients.
- After you spend some time on its a full schedule of excursions, you'll also realize Rehoboth Beach is a pro when it comes to rolling out the welcome mat.
- Rehoboth Beach is beginning to gain in status after having been kept secret.
Paying a visit to Rehoboth Beach is unquestionably the best notion you've ever had, especially when you have one of the awesome deals on hotel rooms near Lewes Beach from Expedia. Get ready to say goodbye to the same old landmarks and call on more than a few breathtaking new photo ops!