Visitors to Georgetown are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's baseball games, cafés, and shopping.
- You'll find 471 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Rehoboth Beach
- The closest major airport is in Georgetown, DE (GED-Sussex County), 2.2 mi (3.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Salisbury, MD (SBY-Salisbury - Ocean City Wicomico Regional), 23.6 mi (37.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Georgetown
The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks such as Sports at the Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are 16 Mile Brewing Company and Georgetown Circle.
This is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
Dressing for Georgetown
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 60°F during the day and 25°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 86°F, while the average at night is 38°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 51°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 74°F and nighttime averages of 26°F
- Georgetown gets about 47.01 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 27°F