Find Hotels in Slaughter Beach, DE
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Oct 16, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 8, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 23, 2020
Visiting Slaughter Beach
Visitors to Slaughter Beach are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's local tours and parks.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Slaughter Beach
- The closest major airport is in Georgetown, DE (GED-Sussex County), 15.7 mi (25.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Cape May, NJ (WWD-Cape May County), 22.5 mi (36.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Slaughter Beach
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Slaughter Beach. Additionally, you'll find Shawnee Country Club and South Rookery Golf Course in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Slaughter Beach, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 31 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Waterfront -the Mermaid Cottage- Pets Welcome is located 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from the heart of Slaughter Beach. This 2-star hotel in Rehoboth Beach features an indoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Back on Market: ON THE Beach! Very Comfortable 2-bedroom Home is 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from the center of Slaughter Beach. This 3.5-star hotel in Rehoboth Beach features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and bar.
- The Breakers Hotel & Suites is 18.3 mi (29.4 km) from central Slaughter Beach. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Rehoboth Beach can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and quiet location.
Dressing for Slaughter Beach
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 60°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 25°F
- From April to June, the average is 86°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 74°F as the daytime average and 26°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Slaughter Beach is 47.01 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 86°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 27°F