Visiting Ocean View
Visitors to Ocean View are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's forests and golf courses.
- You'll find 471 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Rehoboth Beach
- The closest major airport is in Ocean City, MD (OCE-Ocean City Municipal), 16.2 mi (26.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Georgetown, DE (GED-Sussex County), 17.6 mi (28.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ocean View
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and James Farm Ecological Preserve. Additionally, you might want to add Bear Trap Dunes Golf Club to your agenda.
In Ocean View, you'll be able to select from 54 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday getaway. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- 3BR + Loft, 2BA Townhome, Minutes to Bethany Beach, Walk to the Community Pool is located in central Ocean View. Located in Ocean View, this vacation home features a kitchen, a patio, and a washer/dryer. Our customers love its helpful staff and high-quality beds.
- Discounted Rate! Single Family House, 4 Beds/3 Baths, 3.5 Miles to Bethany Beach is located 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from the city center. Located in Ocean View, this vacation home features a kitchen, a fireplace, and a patio. Expedia travelers love its comfortable rooms and location.
Dressing for Ocean View
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 57°F and the nighttime average to be 27°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 72°F during the day and 29°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Ocean View is 42.32 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 29°F