Visitors can enjoy all that Libreville has to offer including the seaside, forests, and temples. Tourists can also enjoy the city's university setting and theaters.
- There are 20 hotels and other accommodations in Libreville
- The closest major airport is in Libreville (LBV-Leon M'ba Intl.), 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Libreville
Cultural venues in the city include French Cultural Center, Museum of Arts and Tradition, and National Museum of Arts and Traditions. The university setting is a highlight of the city and Omar Bongo University is worth a campus tour. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Marche du Mont-Bouet and Stade Omar Bongo.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 20 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Libreville. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Le Patio - This 3-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking, and a bar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and location.
- Park Inn by Radisson Libreville - Our customers like the clean rooms at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features 3 outdoor pools, 2 restaurants, and free breakfast.
- Radisson Blu Okoume Palace Hotel, Libreville - This 4-star hotel features 2 outdoor pools, 2 restaurants, and free breakfast. Expedia customers like its breakfast and pool.
Dressing for Libreville
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 72°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 69°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 86°F with nighttime averages of 68°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 87°F and nighttime averages of 71°F
- Libreville gets about 51.14 inches of rain per year
- Usually March and April are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 69°F